The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Out of Africa - Part Four
Even the best things have to come to an end, and it was with emotional farewells that we said goodbye to each other in Cape Town today. A short trip to Hout Bay and the trip was over by 12.00.
When you initially plan something like this there are so many uncertainties that can get in the way that it is often impossible to exceed every expectation, but I can honestly say - and I hope (and know) I'm not the exception - that our journey from Jo'burg to the Cape has proved memorable for each of us. To throw 8 people together for nearly three weeks, to be travelling, cooking, eating and sleeping in close proximity has the potential for a make or break situation, but we have all got on really well and I'm sure we will go our separate ways with many memories that will last with us forever. It is maybe too soon for reflection and I will not go into the highlights at present but will continue to make the most of the last few days in South Africa before our flight on Friday night and back to the cold of Perth and Christmas.
We have moved on to Pringle Bay and Maureen's (my sister) holiday home. As if we have not travelled enough, we a have planned a trip to De Hoop Nature Reserve tomorrow where we will stay overnight. Should be good for more pics, more bird and animal spotting and hopefully a couple more days of Vitamin D
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them