We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Moroccan Experience was my first introduction to Morocco, we had a guided tour around the souks the sounds and were amazing. Going to the Djemaa el-Fna was awesome as I had only ever seen it on TV, at night it really comes alive with snake charmers and lots of places to eat. We left Marrakech and headed for Ait Benhaddou which is probably the most exotic and best preserved Moroccan casbah, many films have been shot here ranging from Jesus of Nazareth to Lawrence of Arabia, including for some scenes in one of my favorites, Gladiator.
You get to stay in a Berber house and get just a small insight to Berber life; you also get to go to the quirky town of Essaouira where you can either relax on the coast or try your bartering skills in the souks. This trip has a mixture of everything.
Other blogs for this trip
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them