The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
On our Botswana accommodated trip. We went to the town Nata to view the Makgadikgadi pans (one of the largest saltpans in the world). We came across two herds of zebra each consisting of about 500 zebra, on their way to the Boteti river. It was an awesome sight, even for the guides. Dave and I, the guides on the trip, came from parts of South Africa where zebras are quite well known and seen but this was unbelievable. Seeing so many zebras on one spot moving together had everybody in the truck quiet and taking pictures, totally stunned by the magnitude of what was happening right in front of us.
The zebra migration is the second largest migration in Africa, only second to the wildebeest migration in the Masai Mara. The migration consists of about 25 000 zebras moving from the pans when it’s dry, to the Boteti river. This migration can only be seen between November and December when the pans dry up.
We were very lucky to be part of this amazing experience that is rarely seen in this vast wilderness of Botswana and glad to have shown it to the guests on our trip. Surprises like this are what make Africa truly unpredictable.
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them