The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
I haven’t been to Africa before so wasn’t sure what to expect, we were camping so I was quite worried about that aspect as well. I needn’t have bothered as the accommodation was wonderful and much better than expected all very clean and comfortable. The locals were very friendly and all wanted to chat to you and find out where you were from. We stayed in 3 different places and the diversity of each was like having 3 different holidays. Firstly by the lake at Naivasha with Hippos keeping you awake in the night. We saw such a variety of birds. Then the rocky out crop at Maji Moto eco camp, looking out over the rift valley from the front of our tent. We spent an evening watching and electric storm work its way across the valley, mesmerising. The finale was the tented camp in the Masai Mara it was here that we got to see a leopard. She was stalking something and seemed oblivious to all the vehicles around her. An otter and several gazelles broke cover and made hasty escapes but she continued unperturbed. It was just amazing to be that close to such a beautiful creature. We watched for ages it was the highlight of my trip.
Other blogs for this trip
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them