The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Flight to Egypt
We had an early 5.15am start to the day. We drove to Heathrow and boarded our flight to Egypt. Around 5 hours later we landed and after collecting our bags we met the other people on our tour. Altogether there were 6 kids, 5 boys and me, the only girl! We all climbed into the minibus (our transport whilst we were in Egypt)and after an hour and a half drive we arrived at our hotel in Cairo.
After collecting the keys to our rooms we walked into town. It was really exciting and busy as the shops are open 24/7. We came back to the hotel(Horizon Pyramids Hotel, Giza, Cairo) for dinner (a buffet). It was yummy!
Other blogs for this trip
- Pyramids, Sphinx, Papyrus Museum and Cairo Egypt
- Camel ride and snorkelling
- Ferry to Jordan and Bedouin Camp
- Mount Sinai & Monastery
- Drive to Dana, shops and Nature Reserve
- Dana Nature Reserve, Karack Castle and the Dead Sea
- Free day at Dead Sea Spa Hotel
- 1 Day to go!
- Wadi Rum jeep drive and Exhibition
- Flight from Amman to Heathrow
- Travel to St Katherine
- Arabian Nights
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them