The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
First time India
Well not long back from my first trip with the Adventure Company and to be honest cant wait untill i go again. Myself and my partner decided to go on the Himalayan Foothills trip in India and to say it was the best trip of my life is a under statement. The guide we had (Audhesh) was a charming, knowledgable, good natured man if ever i had met one. He knew his stuff inside out and added the icing on the cake for a great trip. The trip itself was fantastic even though there were some long travelling days, to look out of the window and see something strange and wonderful will forever be in my memory. The trip was very well planned from seeing the cultural sights of India, understanding the history and the nature that inhabits the country all in two weeks i have to a give the Adventure Company 10 out of 10. The group as well was fantastic a proper mix of people who gelled well and sadly we had to all go our seperate ways at the end. I cant wait untill the next one.
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them