The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
This was my first trip with the Adventure company and i loved every moment of the trip.
Our guide,cook,camel drivers were all fantastic and nothing was to much trouble. Tea on top of a sand dune to watch the sun go down in the Sahara . The sound of camels milling around the tent in the early morning and traditional song and dance in the desert night are all things i will remember.
Being able to walk or ride was nice but be warned if you walk a sand dune section as its hard going!!
Ait Benhaddau was a great place to visit and what a view from the top!
After the quiet of the desert you arrive in bustling Marakech.The souks are busy and colourful and you can't leave without buying something to remind you of Morocco.
The people on this trip were great and we had alot of fun. The days flew and it was over way to fast.
Can't wait for my next trip with the adventure compamy next year.
Other blogs for this trip
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them