The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
We can see the top! (a long way away!)
As promised, day 2 delivers. Its hard going, we leave the cool shade of the forest and walk for 8 hours in the direct sunlight, I foolishly miss a thin strip of exposed skin and burn so badly I blister, the route, especially after lunch is all uphill and constant, and the sun has drained my energy and every muscle in my body is screaming at me to get out the sun, but that’s not an option, there is no shade to be found as we are surrounded by nothing more than heather. However, as we near the end of today we get our reward – our first glimpse of Kibo, the summit of Kilimanjaro, tall and magnificent on the horizon. Despite climbing up Kilimanjaro for the last 2 days this the first time we have seen the top, as the obliging clouds clear away we can see the path that lies ahead for us, it seems so far away and yet so close at the same time.
As night draws in the temperature starts to plummet, but as the mountain has a way of doing, it rewards every hard aspect with a reward, tonight’s reward is a beautiful starry sky with the milky way directly over head…at 11,500 feet you somehow feel closer to them.
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them