The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The best of Mont Blanc
I'd been skiing in the Alps a number of times but never visited in the summer, I can't believe what I've been missing out on! From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome by our hosts Jeremy and Marie - our base at their farmhouse was very comfortable and all the meals, home cooked by Marie were delicious (the wine was excellent too!) Our guide each day, Greg was very knowledgable and delightful. We we're very lucky with the weather - great views of Mt Blanc, the first day was long (but worth it) - all the other days were around 4 - 5 hours and varied throughout the week. A great week's walking in a beatutiful part of the world!
Other blogs for this trip
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them