The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Antarctica - The Circle Quest
Most amazing trip ever - even Drakes Passage was kind to us on the way out - not so coming back! We crossed the circle then entered pack ice and after crawling along we had to turn back and leave the Emperor penguins in peace. An afternoon spent in the zodiacs following humpback whales and trying to get the elusive photo of a tail was something I never dreamed I would ever do. Walking through thousands of chinstrap penguins on Dception Island, watching crabeater seals pose for photos on icebergs, the peace and quiet appart from the noise of the glaciers - the whole trip south is something I would love to do again - it was like another world far from the hustle and bustle of modern day life.
The only downside in the whole trip was BA leaving my luggage in London so I had to replace everything before boarding the ship.
Other blogs for this trip
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them