The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Adventure Nepal - October 2009!!
Nepal is very warm now, we were lucky we did not have rain whilst trekking so no need for water proof gear.A fabulous holiday the food on trek is 'interesting' advise to all going on a trek to Nepal if you like pancakes take a jiffy lemon - honestly you will thank me ! The staff on trek are brilliant they were very helpful, and very knowledgable. But you do need to ask them questions. I learned so much, We were so lucky to be in Nepal during a festival time - we were treated to a 'concert' on our trek by the local villagers - and all joined in with the Monkey Donkey song and dance routine !! - a great sing along tune to trek to. - thanks for the memories Nepal xxJan
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them