The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Adventure Company team gets hands on!
Over summer, teams of volunteers from The Adventure Company have been leaving the office to support Runway's End, a children’s and young people’s activity centre that is due to open in Hampshire.
After the first team got stuck in a bout of rain and spent the day clearing the chapel area of all the brambles and raking up the site (lots of scratches and thorns involved for them!), the second team got lucky and were able to spend a lovely day in the Chapel area, clearing the weeds and planting new plants - as you can see from the pics below, the chapel area has been transformed!
We will be doing lots more over the year, so watch this space!
In case you're interested...
Runways End is built amongst nine acres of woodland, between Farnborough and Aldershot. The area is already well used by the Scouts but after the completion, school groups will also be able to use it during the day.
Runways End will be an eco-friendly site, producing its own hot water and heating through a biomass boiler and a rain harvesting system that will provide water to toilet facilities that will overall reduce utility bills.
Other blogs for this trip
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them