We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Active in the Pyrenees
For me this was a completely new experience. I’ve in the past always gone on one week beach holidays or weekend city breaks with friends but this time needed something different – something active. And it was different and it was active.
This time I went alone, made new friends, got lots of exercise and loved it. Andorra really is a beautiful place and for an active adventure holiday, it’s perfect. The scenery was beautiful, the mountain biking exhilarating and the white water rafting (well can I do that again NOW)
I having nothing but praise and despite that being my first Adventure Company holiday, it won’t be my last. I’m now thinking Dog sledging in Slovakia.
Thanks to The Adventure Company and to the great tour guides and people in Andorra, I had a great time.
Other blogs for this trip
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them