The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Having spent nearly four years in Latin America, I have a weakness for South America, and Peru in particular. The country has many hidden treasures, including the majestic Inca settlements of Choquequirao and Machu Picchu and the impressive cities of Arequipa and Cusco. My personal favourite is the Cotahausi Canyon in the South of the country. At 3500 m, it is the deepest natural canyon on earth, it not only provides one of the most spectacular hikes in the country but is also home to the Solimana river from which there is some pretty spectacular rapids to raft. Most people flock to the Peruvian Andes, but don’t forget it has a spectacular coast and the most magnificent rainforest too.
For more holiday ideas in Peru visit the Peru overview page
Other blogs for this trip
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them