The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The jewel of the Carribean, Cuba is one of the most memorable places I have ever been. A drive in a classic car and a mojito in Ernest Hemingway’s old haunt, La Floridita are almost obligatory. Try travelling on one of the enormous old Russian articulated trucks used as buses and better still spend an afternoon in one of the islands Cigar rolling factories. Hundreds of Cuban’s sit at desks hand rolling the iconic cigars while listing to the Cuban alternative to the Archers or learning from visiting teachers. Walk through Havana’s iconic streets you’ll soak up the feel of this place as music eminates from every window and doorway. Travel here requires resourcefulness, patience and humour but you will be richly rewarded. For a real taste of Cuba, try leaving Havana and experience rural life.
For more holiday ideas in Cuba visit the Cuba overview page
Other blogs for this trip
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them