The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Everest Base Camp Trek - 4th November 2011
Just a blog to chat to those who are on the same trip and also to speak to others about any Do's and Dont's whilst on the trip.
My Girlfriend and I had a deal last year that I picked last years holiday and she could pick this years...... Everest!!!
First of all this is my first Blog EVER!!! and secondly this will be my first 'Group Style' Holiday.
I open this up for anyone who can share any thoughts and opinions on the up and coming 'Ramble'!!!! and any other fellow '4th November 2011' trekkers!!.....
Other blogs for this trip
- Everest Base Camp
- Everest Base Camp Trek - March 2010
- En route
- We made it!
- Everest Base Camp 11th March 2011
- Everest 2011
- India: Exploring the great north/south divide
- Everest Base Camp: Experiencing the real Nepal
- Everest Base Camp 2nd April : Anyone going ???
- All the hard work is worthwhile on the Everest Base Camp tour
- everest base camp 'base camp buddies'
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them