We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
1 Day to go!
we are all so excited about our holiday in Jordan and Egypt. Just one day to go. We have got to get up very early tomorrow to drive to Heathrow. I am really excited about meeting all the other people on the trip! (Only my dad replied to the forum!) I will not be able to tell you all about the trip until I get back. The bits I am most looking forward to are climbing Mount Sinai and riding the camels and going in the pyramids. We are also going to sleep in a bedouin tent/ under the stars which I am really excited about!!! Got to go and finish packing now! Bye!
Other blogs for this trip
- Pyramids, Sphinx, Papyrus Museum and Cairo Egypt
- Camel ride and snorkelling
- Ferry to Jordan and Bedouin Camp
- Mount Sinai & Monastery
- Drive to Dana, shops and Nature Reserve
- Dana Nature Reserve, Karack Castle and the Dead Sea
- Free day at Dead Sea Spa Hotel
- Wadi Rum jeep drive and Exhibition
- Flight from Amman to Heathrow
- Flight to Egypt
- Travel to St Katherine
- Arabian Nights
More blogs by this author
Write a blog entry
We have over 10,000 people signed up to our community. Share your travel experiences with them