The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Uluru (Ayres Rock)
Great Barrier Reef
Kakadu National Park
Adventures in Australia
Discover the land of contrasts that is Australia; a land practically designed for adventure travel! Form the vast open wilderness of the ‘red centre’ where you can discover the giant sandstone of Uluru and the bizarre rock formation of Kata Tjuta, to the bustling vibrant cities of Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth, Australia is a vast country, desperate to be explored.
Transport links are excellent, but distances are immense, a fact many don’t fully comprehend until they get there! Organised tours are a fantastic way of getting the most from Australia holidays. Explore the best that Queensland has to offer; visit the ancient Daintree Rainforest, in Far North Queensland, a great location for rainforest hiking, and relax on tropical beaches, snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns – a great based for any outdoor activity holiday. Sail the Whitsunday Islands and explore Fraser Island. Head south into New South Wales and spend time in vibrant Sydney, watching the boats of its famous harbour, sail past the Sydney Opera House and under the Harbour Bridge from the beautiful Botanical Gardens. Further south still, enter Victoria and explore cosmopolitan Melbourne, or fly to the lesser visited west coast and explore Perth, or swim with whale sharks off Ningaloo Reef. Australian holidays add sunshine, fun and adventure in equal measures!