The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Gobi Desert
Living with Nomads
Adventures in Mongolia
Travel to Mongolia and discover adventure travel in a land of stark, barren and spectacular beauty, a world without boundaries, where vast plains are matched only by the enormous blue sky. This is nature on an almost unimaginable scale, dwarfing all who pass through it. The endless wilderness populated only by the nomadic peoples and their livestock who live day to day in the awe-inspiring landscape. South of the great rolling steppe are the sands of the Gobi Desert, surprisingly green in places with rocky landscapes stretching into the distance – it’s a great place to explore on a camel trek.
Stay with nomad hosts in traditional ‘gers’ and learn about their traditional, isolated way of life. Since before Genghis Khan the peoples of north Asia have lived in these wood-framed dwellings; snug in winter, and easy to transport by pack animal, it’s the perfect accommodation for exploring this stunning country.
Although wilderness exploration is the essence of any adventure holiday to Mongolia, no trip would be complete without a visit to the capital of Ulaanbaatar. Home to just under half the country’s population it is a unique architectural and cultural melting pot; where else would you find a Soviet-style opera house opposite an old Tibetan-style monastery?