The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Remote Himalayan Kingdom
Discover adventure travel in Bhutan with this spectacular trip combing cultural highlights and a four day Himalayan trek amongst the magnificent mountain scenery. Also known as Druk-yul or the Land of the Thunder Dragon, to experience Bhutan holidays is to experience a genuine off the beaten track adventure. This tiny mountain kingdom, high in the Himalayas is a country with a unique cultural heritage, remaining largely unaffected by Western influences, the traditional way of life unchanged by the passage of time.
Discover traditional Bhutanese rural life visiting remote villages as you hike above the tree line and camp overnight beside clear mountain lakes, trekking past yak herders’ camps and through rhododendron forests along the way. The people are friendly and the scenery is stunning, steep forested hills, misty mountains rising from fast flowing rivers and superb Dzongs (fortresses) dotting the valleys and hilltops – a camera is a must! Time your visit right and the holiday will coincide with one of Bhutan’s famous religious celebrations, trips to the famous Paro festival (spring) and Thimpu festival (autumn) are unique experiences, helping make any Bhutan tour a memorable once in a lifetime holiday never to be forgotten.