We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Ultimate Antarctic experiences
Rugged and dramatic scenery
Breathtaking sights and wildlife
Watch the sun set over the ocean, rising again mere later in a different spot! Sail past gigantic icebergs, marvelling at the variations in size, hue and formation, watch whale fins gently break the water as they pass by your vessel and go ashore in an inflatable zodiacs. Explore abandoned research stations, walk amongst enormous penguin colonies and get close to other amazing wildlife such as leopard and elephant seals. To help get the most from your Antarctic cruise, wildlife experts accompany every expedition, on hand to help unlock the secrets of this frozen continent, and give insight into the history of the islands visited.
Holidays to Antartica truly are a journey to the end of the Earth, a genuine once in a lifetime holiday and featuring highly on any travellers wish list.