Antarctica - The Circle Quest
Most amazing trip ever - even Drakes Passage...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Antarctic Adventure Holidays
Kayaking amongst icebergs
To travel to Antarctica on an Antarctic expedition cruise is to visit the last great wilderness, one of the few places on Earth barely touched by civilisation, the pristine landscape a checklist of famous Antarctic expeditions and human endeavour. Our Antarctica holidays have it all, follow in the footsteps of Scott, Amundsen and Shackleton as your converted icebreaker carries you south, beginning your Antarctica adventure holiday around the remotest islands on Earth.