The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Angel Falls
Adventures in Venezuela
Travel to Venezuela and experience an extreme diversity of environments, enjoying the opportunity to explore well off the beaten track. Discover snow-capped Andean mountains, steamy Amazonian jungle, Caribbean islands lined with coconut palms, wetlands teeming with wildlife and miles of gorgeous Caribbean white-sand beaches. Pink orchids blanket the seemingly endless plains; playful dolphins swim along the Orinoco River delta, while more than 500 species of birds swoop above swampy flood-plains, In stark contrast to this abundance of nature is the well-conserved colonial architecture and distinct, thriving culture lining the streets of the country’s vibrant, cosmopolitan cities.
Combine the elements of Venezuela holidays together and you have a haven perfect for an active adventure, a great destination for a trip blending the adrenaline of an outdoor activity holiday and the insight of a cultural journey of discovery. Take a dug out canoe along jungle rivers to reach scarcely touched regions and meet the indigenous tribes who have settled there for generations. Swim in hidden waterfalls and go hiking in the rainforest looking for tropical flora and fauna. Finally marvel at one of the great natural wonders, Angel Falls, the world’s tallest waterfall, so high that by the time the water has cascaded to the bottom it has been blown into a fine mist!