I’d heard so much about this Caribbean Island and was intrigued to find out about the post-...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The ancient citadel of Machu Picchu
The reed islands of Lake Titicaca
The incredible Amazon Jungle
Click here to view all our Peru trips
Adventure Holidays in Peru
A whole world of discovery awaits those who go to Peru in search of the ultimate adventure holiday. Peru is filled with interesting cultural sites and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities - none more so than at Machu Picchu. A Peru holiday can include cultural and historic observations, trekking and activities such as rafting and mountain biking. The most memorable moments will include trekking the Inca Trail along ancient stone paths to the magnificence Machu Picchu and meeting the people of Lake Titicaca among many others. We offer six adult Peru trips and four family adventures.
Worldwide Peru Adventures
On our adult Peru trips you can:
- Visit historic Machu Picchu, the ancient Inca citadel situated in the Andes, visit by train or on foot
- Trek one of three Inca Trail routes varying in degrees of difficulty
- Take in the stunning architecture of colonial Lima
- Chill out in Cusco to acclimatize and discover the impressive temple fortress of Sacsayhuaman
- Head to Colca Canyon, twice as deep as the Grand Canyon, and watch as condors fly above the rising thermals
- Explore Lake Titicaca by boat and visit the floating islands’ inhabitants
- Visit the desert to see the intriguing Nazca Lines
- Extend your Peru trip with a Galapagos Island or Amazon adventure.
Family Peru Adventures
On our family Peru trips you can:
- Do all of the above
- Take your teens on a trek on our the classic Inca Trail
- Stay with a local family on Lake Titicaca
- Mountain bike and white water raft in the Sacred Valley and Urubamba River
- Meet the fascinating mummies Arequipa ice Mummies which were found high in the Andean ice
- Extend your trip with a stay in the Amazon or Galapagos Islands.
Ben Fogle’s Perspective
Ben Fogle has completed many adventures and travelled to most continents, read his views on Peru.