The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Adventures in Honduras
Perhaps best known as the home of the ancient Mayan settlement of Copan, Honduras is a fantastic addition to any cultural holiday in Central America, easily combined with travel to Guatemala. The archaeological site itself marks the southern most limit of Mayan dominance and is undoubtedly the most significant complex in Honduras. Approximately 25% of the original site has been reclaimed from the jungle and the ruins are famed for their impressive, ornate stelae and hieroglyphics (there’s over 2500 on the famous stairway alone, detailing over 400 years of history!).
Lying just over the Honduran border, the nearby town of Copan Ruinas is a great base for travellers wishing to explore Copan. From here, visit a coffee plantation and tropical bird sanctuary and enjoy your adventure holidays in Honduras further by going horse riding or take to the sky on a 14 stage zip wire – the last 2 stages giving impressive aerial views of the Copan ruins itself.