The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Adventures in Guyana
Guyana is a country showcasing the very best of two completely different worlds. Obviously part of South America but with a very strong Caribbean influence (including a love of cricket!) it is blessed with some of the most pristine, unspoilt rainforest in South America – so much so that it is in Guyana that visitors have one of the best chances of seeing jaguar on the whole continent!
Most Guyana adventure holidays begin in Georgetown, a rustic capital city with many of its buildings made of wood and a great place to explore. You take a short flight to the majestic Kaieteur Falls, one of the most powerful waterfalls on the planet!. Journey into the rainforest to the remote Iwokrama Reserve; this prime forest is home to many of the top predators on the continent including caiman and of course, the elusive jaguar. The native communities have a huge influence on the conservation efforts here and experiencing traditional village life with an Amerindian community in Surama is a must, as is a trip down the Burro Burro River.