The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Torres del Paine National Park
Tierra del Fuego
A fantastic destination for walking holidays, Chile’s landscape encompasses practically every climatic and scenic variation that the world has to offer. From the driest place on Earth, the Atacama Desert with its seemingly inhospitable, other-worldly landscape, to the famous fertile vineyards of the Maipo Valley, Chile holidays are made to be explored on foot in a land of contrasts. An easy hike on the lower lava fields of Volcano Osorno is a must for travellers in the Lake District while those heading further south can find their own adventures among the vast open spaces, stunning mountains and awesome glaciers of Patagonia. Walkers will love the chance to explore Torres del Paine National Park famed for its soaring pinnacles, iceberg filled lakes, and vast wilderness vistas, whilst those looking to add mystery and intrigue to their holiday can extend the trip to visit the enigmatic Moai figures on Easter Island - one of the most remote settlements on Earth..
Often coupled with visits to neighbouring Argentina, Chile is not only an unusual holiday destination, well off the beaten track for many visitors to South America but a ‘must visit’ for travellers seeking out an active adventure in an unspoiled wilderness.