The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Jasper National Park
Banff National Park
Adventures in Canada
Bordered by the Atlantic, Pacific and Arctic Oceans, Canada is a land of contrasts. Its modern cities boast some of the highest standards of living in the world, while its 39 national parks and numerous provincial parks are renowned for their natural beauty. Outdoor activities abound and the majestic landscapes are surpassed only by the spirit of the Canadian people.
The lakes and mountains of Jasper, Banff and Yoho National Parks, provide the perfect backdrop for hiking and biking, while walking along the massive Athabasca Glacier feels like you are on top of the world. Horse riding, white water rafting, canoeing and whale watching are readily available for the adventurous traveller.