The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Where better to go for an active adventure holiday than Argentina? From the vibrant city of Buenos Aires, home of the tango, to the vast open spaces of Las Pampas, via a visit to the famous Mendoza wine region, travel to Argentina and sample the true variety of South America. This brilliantly diverse country has an extraordinary landscape perfect what ever type of adventure you are looking for.
Those looking for a walking holiday will love to explore Fitzroy National Park, home of the nine mile wide Perito Moreno Glacier while animal lovers can discover the Valdes Peninsula, the finest wildlife reserve in South America and home to a large penguin colony, elephant seals, sea lions, and (in season) mighty southern right whales. Travel down to Ushuaia, the gateway to Antarctica, to enjoy some Argentinian trekking in Tierra del Fuego National Park or journey to an estancia in Las Pampas, experiencing a traditional way of life and enjoying outdoor activities such as cycling, horse riding, bird watching, walking and swimming – a great active holiday for singles, couples and groups of friends.