The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Adventures in Uganda
For a truly unique African safari trip Uganda holidays seem to be the obvious choice. The biggest draw, the chance to safari in Uganda for endangered mountain gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Spotting a mighty silverback and his family sitting and playing just yards away during your Uganda safari holiday is a thrill like no other. The chance to observe these remarkable human-like animals is a rare privilege never to be forgotten and a real one off adventure – a totally original safari holiday.
Uganda adventure holidays however are about so much more than just gorillas. The country is renowned for its rich variety of game. Hippo and crocodile inhabit the water, while in the open savannah, elephant, lion, leopard, warthog and buffalo roam. Game drives give travellers the opportunity for fantastic wildlife spotting as part of your Uganda safari. The variety of birdlife is also amazing with a staggering 550 species found in Queen Elizabeth II National Park alone. Search for chimpanzee and other primates in Kibale Forest, visit the equator, and take a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel to observe wallowing hippos. For adrenaline boosting activity holidays go white water rafting on the mighty White Nile and visit peaceful Lake Bunyonyi, meaning “place of birds”, and relax walking the shores or go canoeing around the many small islands.