The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tiny remote Kingdom
Excellent opportunity for great walks
Adventures in Swaziland
The tiny mountain kingdom of Swaziland is the smallest country in the southern hemisphere and well worth a visit on any adventure holiday itinerary that takes in the region. Landlocked by its larger neighbours South Africa and Mozambique and ruled by a monarchy, Swaziland has retained its independence since the end of the British colonial era in 1968. The Swazi nation is one of the most handsome and colourfully dressed of all African people and they are intensely proud of their country, justifiably so.
The Malolotja Nature Reserve in the mountainous north-west is simply breathtaking. Swaziland holidays are great for walking holidays and a unique addition to any South African safari, it’s a stunning region to explore on foot and is widely regarded as one of the leading reserves in Southern Africa, home to zebra, warthog and countless birds. Interaction with local people at one of the many handicraft markets is also a must, giving travellers the opportunity to experience the beautiful nature of these amazing people.