After following the Trade Route through Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique we arrived in Tofo – a...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Adventures in Mozambique
The mighty Zambezi River cuts a swathe through Mozambique, winding its route all the way to the Indian OceScubaan, home to some of the most stunning beaches on Earth and guaranteed to take your breath away. The combination of palm trees, beautiful white sand and the warm, clear blue water of the Indian Ocean makes the Mozambique coastline a little piece of paradise. Beaches that stretch as far as the eye can see; picturesque palm hut villages and the friendly smile of the locals will make even the weariest traveller feel welcome. Mozambique holidays - it’s tempting to never leave the coast, especially once you’ve donned a snorkel and entered the water! For travellers searching for an underwater adventure holiday, travel to Mozambique is a great choice. With some of the best diving and snorkelling on Earth found in this part of East Africa you’ll discover an aquatic world teeming with manta rays, whale sharks and turtles along with more colourful fish than you can shake an underwater camera at.
For those that do leave the beaches to further explore, the towns of Mozambique are well worth discovering, telling the story of colonial Africa through the architecture, ports and the infrastructure left behind by the Portuguese and Arabs. Ivory, spices, gold and even slaves were once traded from coastal towns such as Inhambane, and the country’s cultural legacy is there to be discovered.