Selecting a family holiday can be a tricky business if you have children who are still toddling...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Atlas Mountains
Bustling souks of Marrakech
Camel treks in the Sahara Desert
Adventure holidays in Morocco
Don't wait until summer to enjoy holidays in Morocco - there's plenty to do in this spectacular North African country throughout the year. As with many of the world's exotic and exciting nations, the pleasure of Morocco holidays comes from being able to mix rural adventure holidays with bustling city experiences.
Worldwide Moroccan Adventures
On our adult Morocco trips you can:
- Trek and hike in the Atlas mountains, there's a terrain suitable for all abilities
- Summit Mount Toubkal, (4,167m) in winter or summer
- Relax at beach resorts such as Essaouira and Casablanca
- Explore the Sahara Desert by camel or on foot and camp under the stars
- Enjoy cultural experiences in Berber villages, in crazy, colourful Marrakech and in the ancient and medieval cities of Fez, Rabat and Volubilis
Family Morocco Delights
On our famiy Morocco trips you can:
- Swim and snorkel with your youngest on the Atlantic Coast
- Ride camels across the sand dunes, sand board and hike through the desert
- Play pirates in the old pirate's caves of Essaouira
- Venture into Marrakech for bargin buys, wonderful food and visit the Bahai Palace and scenic Ourika Valley
- If you have teenagers then try a short Atlas Mountain trek
Ben Fogle’s Perspective
Ben Fogle has completed many adventures and travelled to most continents, read his views on Morocco.