The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Adventures in Malawi
Described as the ‘Warm Heart of Africa’ due to the friendliness of its people, Malawi is a brilliant destination for an adventure holiday. From the isolated villages peppered around Lake Malawi to the vibrant cities scattered through the country, the locals of Malawi have renowned warmth, hospitality and energy, and are justifiably proud of their traditions and culture –evidence of which is displayed in the many traditional dances performed at a variety of rituals, ceremonies and celebrations.
Malawi travel offer a diverse range of crisp mountains, rolling grasslands, deep valleys, sheer escarpments and this gives it some of the best walking routes in Africa – perfect for an active adventure.
Another major draw for those on holidays in Malawi is its famed, gorgeous lake whose tropical waters teem with more fish species than any other lake on Earth. At 365 miles long, up to 50 miles wide and covering 25% of the country, Lake Malawi is the third largest in Africa and separates the nation from the mountainous coast of Mozambique and Tanzania. By day the lake is a peaceful, massive blue oasis set against the backdrop of the mountains in the southern African Rift Valley. By night it magically twinkles under the lights of the local fishing boats. Our Adventure Company top tip? Dive in and spend some time face to face with the hundreds of beautiful species of fish. You won’t want to get out.