I haven’t been to Africa before so wasn’t sure what to expect, we were camping so I was quite...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Climbing Mount Kenya
The Masai Mara Game Reserve
Walking safaris with The Masai
Adventure holidays in Kenya
For many travellers the wide open spaces of Kenya offer the ultimate in African safari adventure. Whether you are travelling alone, with friends, as part of organised adventure holidays, or on a family holiday, our Kenya holidays will make you experience an Africa trip like no other.
On a Kenya safari you can visit Lake Nakuru National Park, home to big game – and of course its famous resident population of flamingos, travel to Lake Naivasha for water-based game viewing and take a walking Kenya safari holiday with native Masai guides for further chances to get up close to nature, whilst learning about the fascinating traditions of the renowned Masai culture.
The highlight however of any Kenya safari holidays has to be heading out into the Masai Mara. The game here is unrivalled with the Mara offering fantastic chances of spotting all the animals on any safari ‘wish list’. Eagle eyes should be able to spot many of the big nine, including lion, leopard, cheetah, elephant, buffalo, rhino, zebra, giraffe, hippo, plus wildebeest and many species of antelope. The bird life is also spectacular - a set of binoculars is definitely a must!
Kenya holidays offer a variety of accommodation, although all types of traveller can be catered for; from those looking for a traditional camping safari to people looking for something lodge based. There’s also plenty options for places to unwind for a few days after the early mornings and night drives of a safari – an adventure company favourite is the idyllic Indian Ocean island of Lamu, with its dazzling sands and rich Swahili culture, perfect for adventure travel in Kenya!
Worldwide Kenyan Adventure
On our adult Kenyan trips you can:
- Explore the Masai Mara and meet the Big Five
- Meet the Samburu nomadic tribes people
- Watch the thousands of pink flamingoes flock on Lake Nakuru
- Venture across Samburu National Park - an unspoilt wilderness
- Camp out in the Kenyan wilderness
Family Kenyan Adventures
On our family Kenyan trips you can:
- Dance with Masai tribesmen and learn how to throw a spear
- Take game drives across the Masai Mara and Tsavo National Park spotting big cats, giraffes, elephants and more.
- Relax on the stunning beaches of Mombasa
- Meet the Taita community and learn about their culture and herbal medicines.
- Visit Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha for water-based game viewing.
Family Holidays in Kenya
At the Adventure Company we believe that family adventure holidays should be fantastic, memorable and inspiring which is why we know Kenya is a perfect family safari choice, a great place to discover together on a family adventure holiday. The opportunity to show younger family members big African game in the wild is sure to inspire a love of animals that will last a lifetime, and the lessons learned from the indigenous Masai people met along the way are certain to impress back in school!