The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Adventure Travel Insurance
Safety and enjoyment are equally important on your holiday.
It is a mandatory requirement and part of the booking conditions that you have adequate travel insurance to take part in our trips. Your Group Leader will ask you to supply details of your cover if you have not taken our policy. If you can not provide evidence of adequate cover you’ll have to take out our insurance policy in order to continue your trip.
Call +44 1420 595014.
The Adventure Company Insurance
The policy we offer is tailored to give exactly the cover you need for trips in this brochure.
- Our policy covers all activities featured in trips from this brochure and described in our Trip Notes, including listed optional activities arranged by us, and for problems occurring at all altitudes on our trips. If arranging your own insurance you must make sure it covers you at these altitudes.
- 24-hour UK-based worldwide medical emergency service; this most important aspect of your insurance is operated by Speciality Assistance – experts in this field.
- Travel delay compensation is possible after only 12 hours delay on both outbound and return journey. It also covers abandonment on the outbound or return journey after a 12 hour delay.
- Covers acts of conventional war and terrorism.
- Up to £1,000 cover for loss, theft or damage to tickets (not just flight tickets).
- Free automatic 31 day extension of cover if return travel is delayed beyond your control.
- Repatriation anywhere in the world where you normally reside.
- Criminal injuries cover; up to £5,000 in-hospital benefit in the event of hospitalisation as a result of being physically assaulted whilst abroad.
This insurance is underwritten by the ACE European Group Limited (ACE). Both Campbell Irvine Ltd and ACE are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This can be checked on www.fsa.gov.uk/register or calling 0845 606 1234. The Adventure Company is an Appointed Representative of Campbell Irvine Ltd.