The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
You’ll travel as part of a group of generally between four and twenty like-minded travellers. Keeping the groups small is essential to help you connect with the places you explore and make the most of your adventure holiday; our average group is just 14 people.
Our trips naturally attract people on the same wave length, you’ll have a lot in common instantly and there’s nothing liked shared experiences to bring people together. As a result most fellow travellers are friends you haven’t met.
As a result of the great camaraderie on trips half of most groups comprise of solo travellers, (people booking on their own).
If you’re a solo traveller see our range of dedicated solo holidays and which trips currently have more than three solos on.
If you would like to share your experience with your friends or family, we also cater for group holidays.
Your Group Leader
Every group is led by a leader from the country you will be visiting because they know the country, its people and the language, and it benefits the local economy. Our leaders make sure everything is looked after, leaving you free to enjoy the experiences.