The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
On each trip page the adult and child prices are ‘Flight Inclusive’ by default.
Prices are based on our Group Flights and include all UK taxes. However, charges abroad must be paid directly at the airport on departure. Where applicable this is indicated in the Trip Notes.
Flight Inclusive explained…
We have prearranged special rates with airlines on most trips. These are known as the Group Flights. On these:
- You generally start and finish in London, although we can book regional add-ons.
- You travel as per your individual booking rather than as a group.
- You will be met at your destination airport and transferred to the joining point
To get the special rates these Group Flights offer you must book 3-12 months in advance. We hand back the Group Flight seat allocations to the airline three months from departure. From this point we buy seats on the open market – these are likely to incur a flight supplement.
If you want us to book different flights to the Group Flights there’s a £25 booking charge.
Without Flights explained…
Click on the ‘Without Flights’ link and you’ll see the price of the tour without flights, allowing you to source your own flights/ transport. For these bookings it is your responsibility to make your own way to and from the joining point in-country, although we can provide a pre-booked transfer.
Due to the possibility of changes or delays to international flights DO NOT purchase NON-CHANGEABLE or NON-REFUNDABLE tickets.
We can assist with Without Flights bookings
If you book ‘Without Flights’ to a short or mid haul destination serviced by low cost carriers we can help you find cheap flights. Our Travel Consultants have access to numerous low cost carrier schedules so can give you instant quotes for FREE and book the flights on your behalf for £25.
Extending your holiday
If you wish to go out earlier or return later speak to a Travel Consultants. They can provide quotes for FREE and book the flights for a £25 charge.
Getting to the airport
We have competitive rates for airport car parks and hotels, rail and coach travel to the airport, and upgrades into departure lounges. Speak to a Travel Consultant to see how you can save