The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Airlines can change their timings, flight number or routing at any time. As soon as we are aware of any ‘major’ changes to your flights we will inform you. For a definition on what constitutes a ‘major’ change see Clause 9 of the Booking Conditions. Any changes will also be outlined on your Final Invoice, or advised immediately any time after full payment has been made.
There may also be times when the airlines used differ from those published in the brochure. Where this is the case we will try to keep the timings as close to the originals as possible and if they differ significantly you will be informed.
These occur for any number of reasons, including air traffic control problems, inclement weather, security issues and airlines overbooking. Each airline has its own policy to deal with such events – most will provide accommodation if the delay is substantial. We have no control over flight delays and standard airline policy applies in all cases.