The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
What is an Adventure Holiday
More and more people are after richer travel and holiday experiences. Our adventures do exactly this; in essence they take you to unfamiliar places, to enjoy new experiences and meet the people in destination without the hassle and risks of organising the trip yourself.
You can be assured you're in safe hands, we've been planning trips for over 15 years and we're BS8848 accredited which means our trips are planned and operated in accordance to the best health and safety standards in the industry.
Broadly every trip:
- takes you to some of the world’s most amazing destinations.
- follows a well planned, tried and tested, itinerary which will enable you to enjoy the ‘must-see’ highlights and many memorable experiences, such as riding camels through the Sahara or meeting headhunters in Borneo.
- is run by experienced local Group Leader who’s on hand to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- will have between 4-20 other travellers on.