The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Served 29 years in RAF. I'm married with a grown up daughter and hope to be a grandfather soon. Been with the Company over seven years. Interests: running, growing orchids.
What do you love most about your job?
Helping the client get what the tour they want, and problem solving.
What is your most memorable travel experience?
Checking out Langtang route with just a guide and myself.
Where have you been?
China, India, Cuba, Kilimanjaro etc. I lived in Malaya and Malta as a child and worked in Belize and Germany while in RAF.
Best travel tip
Take a torch.
What inspires you to travel?
The visual and sensual experience, and meeting friendly people
Which Adventure Company trips have you been on?
KL - Kilimanjaro, LC -Laos/Cambodia, CU-Cuba, RO – Romania, EA – Egypt, WC – China, TR – Tropical South, LG – Langtang, DI – Croatia kayaking, EA-Egypt
Which Adventure Company trip is on your wanderlust?
That's a tricky one... I'll get back to you. Could be one of many.