The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
I like travelling and visiting new places. Outside of work my main pursuit is surfing and I often spend the weekend in the West Country searching for waves and camping by the sea. I am a keen photographer and my camera is now an extension of my arm! I also like swimming, tennis, football and world cinema/music.
What do you love most about your job?
Inspiring people to visit new countries and to undertake unforgettable challenges
What is your most memorable travel experience?
Seeing a solitary Golden Eagle high up in the Langtang Region in Nepal was pretty special, surfing J-Bay in South Africa was awesome too!
Where have you been?
Poland, Slovakia, Nepal, Malaysia, Borneo, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cuba, France, Cyprus, Thailand, cheddar gorge
Best travel tip
Always take an i-pod charger and suitable adaptor
What inspires you to travel?
Meeting new people and learning about new cultures. I love seeing new landscapes and immersing myself in new surroundings
Which Adventure Company trips have you been on?
Salsa Cubana – CU
Johannesburg to the Cape - SA
Which Adventure Company trip is on your wanderlust?
RV - Serengeti Explorer - I love seeing and photographing animals in the wildl and possibly there can be no better place in Africa, than the Rift Valley!