We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- Finance Dept
- Schools & Groups
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Head of Sales & Groups
Snow or sun...which are you?
Both, in equal measure – so long as it’s not rain.
Favourite mode of transport when travelling?
Ever eaten something 'strange' on a trip?
Guinea Pig in Peru
Roughing it, camping phobe or somewhere in the middle?
Somewhere in the middle, good to have a bit of comfort now and again
Favourite destination visited and why?
Peru or Nepal, open spaces & mountains
Your idea of the 'ultimate' destination?
Anywhere that has plenty of activities to keep our two young boys busy
Skiing in France in January. Can’t wait.