The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
We pride ourselves in our friendly and knowledgeable Travel Consultants. They're well travelled and passionate about seeing the world and regularly go on our trips to get first hand experience and insights which we can pass on to you. Between us we have covered almost every country in our programme.
Our sales team work on a rota system as we're open seven days a week, so if your Travel Consultant is not in there will always be someone else on hand to help out.