The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Health & Safety Manager
I have always had a travel bug, and first set off on my round the world trip in 2001 for 14 months. I have a passion for exploring new countries and cultures but now have to do this in two week stints as I don't think I would get 14 months off again. I have lived in Australia and travelled around in a VW camper, which was very cool, the landscapes and sheer vastness of that country is amazing.
I find that travelling really opens your eyes and your mind.
I am passionate about adventure travel and am particularly interested in mountain based activities, I recently completed my Mountain Leader course
What do you love most about your job?
With such a passion for travel it's great talking and working with people who also have that passion, I get to talk and meet people from all over the world which is amazing.
What is your most memorable travel experience?
Where have you been?
Tanzania, Jordan, India, Egypt, South Africa, Australia, Canada, USA, Sri Lanka, Fiji, Turkey, Greece, Crete, Spain, France, Dubai, New Zealand, Thailand, Croatia, Slovakia, Morocco, Mexico, Portugal, Bahamas, Nepal, Cuba, Andorra
Best travel tip
Pack half of what you think you will need.
What inspires you to travel?
To experience different cultures and to have new adventures
Which Adventure Company trips have you been on?
Kilimanjaro - Machame Route
Turkey Activity Week
Which Adventure Company trip is on your wanderlust?
It would have to be Peru - Inca Trail