We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- Finance Dept
- Schools & Groups
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Family Product Development Manager
I am married to Alex and we are the proud parents of 3 young boys; George, Harry and Jack. I have worked in travel for 15 years. My role here is to develop the family product and to ensure that we continue to deliver the best family travel experiences where families travel and share great experiences together.
Snow or sun...which are you?
Favourite mode of transport when travelling?
Ever eaten something 'strange' on a trip?
Deep-fried locusts once or twice / favourite food on a trip – pineapple on a stick in Fiji
Roughing it, camping phobe or somewhere in the middle?
Favourite destination visited and why?
Sri Lanka – so much variety , peaceful beaches, cultural icons, easy to get around and a world away from what we know.
Your idea of the 'ultimate' destination?
Safe, exciting, fun-filled and friendly
Camping on a farm