The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Product Manager - Asia
I love to be on the move, whether it’s being involved in sport here in the UK or exploring further afield.
What do you love most about your job?
Getting stuck into sustainable development.
What is your most memorable travel experience?
Overnighting in a rickety shack on a beach in Australia after a day of surfing. In the middle of the night I was awoken by what I thought at first was a drop of water from the leaky roof only to then realise it was actually a spider that had fallen from the ceiling onto my face!
Where have you been?
Belgium, France, Greece, Crete, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Morocco, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand.
Best travel tip
If you're travelling in a cold climate, make sure you keep your camera in your jacket pocket - the warmth from your body heat should prolong the battery life.
What inspires you to travel?
Meeting new people and experiencing new cultures
Which Adventure Company trips have you been on?
SM - Tatras Winter Adventure
Which Adventure Company trip is on your wanderlust?
BK - Thai Indochina Odyssey