We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- Finance Dept
- Schools & Groups
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Snow or sun...which are you?
Favourite mode of transport when travelling?
Train, this is the best way to get under the skin of a country and experience local life first hand.
Ever eaten something 'strange' on a trip?
Yes- chicken feet in China
Roughing it, camping phobe or somewhere in the middle?
Somewhere in the middle, love camping but a shower block and toilet are preferable.
Favourite destination visited and why?
Canada, the mountains are phenomenal
Your idea of the 'ultimate' destination?
Somewhere with mountains, snow, lots of outdoor activities and good food.
South America- my last continent