The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
My curiosity about the world started as a child when my grandmother gave me a book of Bengali Folk Tales. I then went on to study geophysics and a theme soon developed in my travels which tend to include areas combining ancient cultures and unusual rock formations.
What do you love most about your job?
The variety and the company of like minded people
What is your most memorable travel experience?
Most recently the perfect opportunity to enjoy the full splendour of the Milky Way from the deck of a Turkish gulet and walking on a deserted beach on Koh Chang in Thailand watching the monsoon clouds rolling in.
Where have you been?
France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, India, Thailand, Malaya, Brunei, Sarawak, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Australia, South Africa, Peru, Bolivia.
Best travel tip
Don’t be shy. Travel is about meeting new people.
What inspires you to travel?
I have always wanted to know what is round the next corner…
Which Adventure Company trips have you been on?
CY (Walking in Cyprus), FSA (Rainbow Nation), FXDE (Teenage Desert Explorer), FXTT (Teenage Active Turkey)
Which Adventure Company trip is on your wanderlust?
The Icelandic Northern Lights and Discover Vietnam