We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- Finance Dept
- Schools & Groups
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Assistant Management Accountant
Snow or sun...which are you?
Favourite mode of transport when travelling?
Ever eaten something 'strange' on a trip?
Llama and Alpaca in Peru.
Roughing it, camping phobe or somewhere in the middle?
Depends on the location, camping on Easter Island by the sea was amazing but so was our hostel in Cotopaxi National Park which had a hot tub!
Favourite destination visited and why?
Ecuador – from climbing a snow capped volcano to snorkelling with Galapagos sharks and turtles to jumping off a bridge in Baños!
Your idea of the 'ultimate' destination?
Friendly locals, good street food and somewhere to explore.
Iceland to see the Northern Lights